John Nat Arifin, Msc ARPS
John is a photographer and educator based in Singapore who has keen interest and passion for nature and photography.
- More 30 years of experience.
- Making complex things simple.
- Photographer, writer and educator.
- MSc Engineering.
- Awarded Associateship from the Royal Photography Society in UK in 1992
- Attended Master Class at Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California.
- Participated in BBC Wildlife Photo Symposium in London.
- Awarded ” Best of Decade Award” in photojournalism from Asian Geographic Magazine in 2009.
- Led Nature Photography Workshops to Borneo, Malaysia and Indonesia
Back then he wished he had a mentor to guide him. John decided to share his experience and skills with others since 1987 at the NUS Extramural Singapore.
- Philips Singapore Pte Ltd
He determines the number of starts; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord and abundant in power.
Psalm 147: 4-5
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.