2 Day Basic Photography Course and Workshop Singapore | John Nat Arifin
Jump-start your photography skills quickly and confidently, with our classes, courses, workshops to ignite your interest in photography with John Nat Arifin. Here is the 2 Day Basic Photography Courses and Workshops in Singapore that you can attend in just 2 lessons. Find out more about how a 2 day best in class Basic Photography Class, Course & Workshop in Singapore can help you
2 Day Basic Photography Course and Workshops in Singapore | John Nat Arifin
If you like to capture beautiful photos, the 2 Day photography Workshop in Singapore is to inspire you and equip you with the skills to fully control your camera and ignite your creative visions. Let our passion and experience take you to a new orbit with your journeys.
Who should attend Basic Photography Workshop ?
For photographers who want to take better pictures and maximize their cameras:
- Who want to improve their photography skills to the next level.
- Who use only AUTO (Scene, Portrait or Sport) mode.
- Who are overwhelmed with complexity of the cameras.
Why attend the 2 Day Basic photography workshop in Singapore?
The 2 day Basic photography workshop in Singapore was created and designed for photographers who wanted to jump start their skills quickly. The course is taught by John Nat Arifin based on his years of field experience and knowledge to impart the craft to shot creatively and successfully.
Curriculum is built around a combination of engaging discussions, examples and illustrations with easy to understand shooting strategies. Unlike other photography courses that take many weeks and sessions to complete, the workshop is delivered effectively in just 2 lessons in 2 days in plain English with simple and practical approach to finding your visions so that you can shoot with confidence to create the power shots without being bogged down by the unimportant stuffs.
Do you need to shoot the Manual Mode to unlock your creativity?
Do not be anxious about the manual mode. Manual mode is too slow and has “no real benefit” for general shooting. The light and scene is constantly changing. If you stay with the manual exposure mode, you would have missed many opportunities. Instead, learn how to take creative control of your camera quickly and decisively. Hear what others said about their experience in the 2 days professional basic photography class, course and workshop in Singapore.
Forget about shooting in manual mode to get full control. Let our passion for photography and 30 years of field experience take you to a new orbit with your photographic journey.
Testimonials | User Experience | 2 Day Photography Course & Workshop Singapore by John Nat Arifin
- John has made something technically difficult subject into something very simple.
- John was patient, professional, and quick to answer the million questions I had, and the result was one of those rare occasions when you actually learn something important and useful in a very short span of time
- John has a great way of explaining the complicated and technical side of the subject into a clear and easy way of understanding it.
- I ploughed through two photography books not really understanding what I was doing but now I can use them as reference books
- I had previously attended a Basic Photography Course elsewhere but after completing it found I still did not have a clear understanding of the basics of photography and found it all rather confusing until I attended yours.
- For many years I have been learning photography through Youtube. Recently, I attended John’s 2 day basic photography class in Singapore. John explained the concepts well in simple language using many examples. Although I know about the manual mode, the workshop helped to clarify the the points on various functions of my camera and shooting modes that helped me to solidify the fundamentals and strategies for taking better photo
Testimonials | User Experience | How were the photo workshops in Singapore conducted?
- His usage of technical terms is minimal.
- He gives short, crisp explanations in a simple manner that you will understand and remember for a long time.
- He is forthcoming to take any questions at any point of time.
- I was able to grasp some difficult concepts and even some shots that I thought I would never be able to take.
- John made things so simple and he gave me the confidence.
- I took both the Beginner and Intermediate classes consecutively to consolidate what I learnt
- I no longer feel intimidated by my camera. Learning from John has given me the confidence to go out there to take a few shots, make mistakes, and try again.
Testimonials | User Experience | How was the coaching for non-beginners
- I have a good deal of experience as a photographer but John was able to adapt his instruction and expertise to my own levels.
- I had 8 years of experience. I had learnt at least 3 things I never knew in the last 8 years. I wished I could turn back the clock and attended your class 8 years ago.
- I have learnt many new things & I also feel that the bits & pieces of information that I have had are falling into places
Testimonials | User Experience | Success | How had the workshops helped?
- John is highly experienced, open, friendly and helpful with lots of patience.
- the classes helped me hit the ground running. They helped me appreciate the main elements of photography and get started with both thought and action.
- John explained it all in a way that made it much more understandable and helped to build a foundation.
- John has a special ability to take complex and technical detail and explained them in such a simple form
- Your workshop was easy to understand and I could instantly apply the theory when I pick up my camera.
- I am thoroughly enjoying every moment of fulfilling my dream! Many thanks John for helping me get this journey started.
- I have no words to thank you for the way you opened up my skills with your coaching.
- This course is not just a teach-and-learn experience but the beginning of a journey for me to explore the fascinating world of photography.
- Thanks again for another inspirational weekend. I’ve come away with a wealth of new knowledge and am confident enough to go out there in the field and get shooting.
- It was really terrific. I never thought that I could get my exposure skills to this kind of level in just a couple of days.
- I got the empowerment, in that I am now better able to translate my artistic ideas into technical specifications on the camera to produce results.
Learn creative camera control in 2 day Basic Photography Workshop in Singapore
If you have used the AUTO mode, the result you get is most likely to be the picture below where the water look foamy. However, if you know how to creatively control your camera, you will achieve the picture on the top where the water is silky.
Which image do you like? It is all up to you. The important thing is that you are able to control the outcome come of your image by learning the camera craft. The 2 Day Basic Photography Workshop in Singapore will show you how to flex your creative control with your camera.