2 Day Macro and close-up Photography Workshop in Singapore
The world of macro photography and close-up photography is endless and stunning. What we don’t see with our naked eyes could be revealed and captured through close-up and macro photography. Look closely and discover the wonderful natural world around us through macro photography. The 2 Day Macro and close-up Nature Photography Workshop in Singapore will open your eyes into the macro world around you.
2 Day Macro and close-up Nature Photography Workshop in Singapore | What will you learn
This 2 sessions workshop will cover practical field close-up techniques that will transform your normal 28-70 mm or 70-200 mm zoom lens or 70-300 mm zoom into a superb macro lens with inexpensive accessories. With additional TTL or manual fill-in flash, you can capture the detail of small subjects. You do not need to invest in expensive macro lens to attend this class. However, if you have already owned one, like 60mm or 105 mm macro lens, we will show you how to optimise your lens. The 2 Day Macro and close-up Nature Photography Workshop in Singapore will show you how to get razor sharp and stunning macro shots while discovering local floras and faunas during field trips.
The 2 day workshop includes ;
Two outdoor field trips. At the end of the sessions, you should be able to capture
- Images with various magnification from 1 : 3 to 1 : 1,
- Images using electronic flash in close-ups and macro photography
- Approach active insects such as butterfly or dragon fly in the field.
Prerequisites for 2 day macro and close-up photography workshop Singapore
- Basic knowledge of photography is essential.
- D-SLR or mirror less camera with range of lenses such as 18-55 mm or 28-70mm or 70-200 mm
- There is no need to rush out to buy a macro lens just for the class. If you already have one, bring it in for the class.