2 Day Best in Class Professional Photography Class, Course, Workshop in Singapore | Awesome images to Inspire You
with John Nat Arifin, Msc ARPS.
WHO WE ARE:
We bring more than 25 years of passion in photography and teaching experience to you through a 2 day photography class, course, workshop in Singapore with John Nat Arifin with awesome images to inspire you.
2 Day Best in Class Short Professional Photography Class, Course, Workshop in Singapore | Awesome Images To Inspire You
WHO IS IT FOR ?
For photographers who want to improve their shots, this 2 day Short photography course, class workshop in Singapore will launch your camera skills into a different orbit. It not only shows you how to shoot, it teaches you how to look at the world with a ‘creative eye‘
Why attend the 2 day photography workshop in Singapore with John Nat Arifin?
Jump-start your photography skills quickly and confidently to ignite your interest in photography with John Nat Arifin. Here are the photography Short courses and workshops in Singapore you can choose from. Find out more about how a 2 day best in class professional photography class, course & workshop in Singapore can help you.
2 Day Best in Class Short Professional Photography Class, Course, Workshop in Singapore| Awesome Images To Inspire You
WHAT ARE OUR KEY DIFFERENTIATORS?
The 2 day Basic photography workshop in Singapore was created and designed for photographers who wanted to jump start their skills quickly. The course is taught by John Nat Arifin based on his years of field experience and knowledge to impart the craft to shot creatively and successfully.Curriculum is built around a combination of engaging discussions, examples and illustrations with easy to understand shooting strategies.
Unlike other photography courses that take many weeks and sessions to complete, the workshop is delivered effectively in just 2 lessons in 2 days in simple language with practical approach to finding your visions so that you can shoot with confidence to create the power shots without being bogged down by the unimportant stuffs.
- Two lessons in two days
- Simple and non technical language
- Build your confidence
- Focus on the results
Short Photography Courses, classes and workshops below offered in Singapore by John Nat Arifin.
Private 1 on 1 Photography Coaching Workshop Singapore | WS 501
Private 1 on 1 photography Coaching workshop in Singapore is about taking knowledge and information to be implemented and integrated into your current photography skills.
Private 1 on 1 photography coaching workshop caters to photographers of different levels and interest in Singapore who want to spend 2 days with John Nat Arifin to upgrade their camera or post processing skills with Adobe Lightroom to improve their workflow. While you can search and acquire information from the searching internet and reading books, the key is how to implement and integrate the knowledge into your core photography skills QUICKY to make an impact or to bring you to the next next level.
Basic Photography Workshop and Course Singapore
The 2 day Basic Photography Workshop and course in Singapore will inspire you and equip you with the skills to control your camera beyond just the “Automatic” mode.
Let’s get out of the “AUTO” mode but don’t go into Manual Mode. Manual mode is too slow and it has no real benefit. The light and scene is constantly changing. If you stay in the manual exposure mode, you will be too focused on the bolts and nuts ( which are not the most important controls) that you would have missed many photo opportunities. See “Learn to Master The Manual Shooting Mode”.
Learn how to take creative control of your camera quickly and decisively in the 2 day Basic Photography workshop in Singapore. Group classes are conducted in small group on weekday and weekend.
Intermediate & Travel Photography Workshop /Course Singapore
The 2 day photography Workshop and course in Singapore focuses on 3 key aspects of photography that can be applied to your travel & low light photography.
1. Learn to apply powerful creative skills with your basic knowledge.
2. Learn new and simple lighting skills in creative outdoor flash techniques when light is low.
3. Learn to see and create more persuasive and powerful images.
Macro Photography Workshop Singapore
The world of macro photography is endless and stunning. What we don’t see with our naked eyes could be revealed and captured through close-up and macro photography. Look closely and discover the wonderful world around us through macro photography. The 2 Day Close-up / Macro Photography Workshop in Singapore will open your eyes into the macro world around you.
This workshop will cover practical field close-up techniques that will transform your normal 28-70 mm or 70-200 mm zoom lens or 70-300 mm zoom into a superb macro lens with inexpensive accessories with TTL or manual fill-in flash to capture the detail of small subjects.
You may not need to invest in expensive macro lens to attend this class. However, if you have already owned one, like 60mm or 105 mm macro lens, we will show you how to optimise your lens.
Adobe Lightroom CC workshop,class, course, in Singapore
Learn Basic Adobe Lightroom in 5 hours. Learn how to manage your digital images, develop your images, optimise your exposure in the Personal Adobe Lightroom CC Training class, course, workshop in Singapore with John Nat Arifin. Learn to backup your images and catalog and get organised.
Testimonials of Adobe Lightoom Course in Singapore
I have been using Adobe Lightroom for the last 3 years, largely through trial-and-error learning from friends and internet. I recently attended the 5 hour Adobe Lightroom class in Singapore and I was simply taken aback by how much I did not know! The class provided me with simple and effective workflow to manage the photos which gave everyone in the class the confidence and excitement to use Adobe Lightroom.
Photography Workshop Durations & Fees
By John Nat Arifin
|WS 101||7 Hours||S$350|
|WS 201||7 Hours||S$350|
|7 Hours||Contact John|
John Nat Arifin
John is a photographer and educator based in Singapore who has keen interest and passion for nature.
He attended master class at Brooks Institute of Photography in California and participated in the BBC Wildlife Photo Symposium in London. John was awarded with his Associateship from the Royal Photography Society (RPS) in London in 1992.
Back in the 80’s, he wished he had a mentor to guide him. John decided to share his experience and practical skills with others since late 80’s at the NUS Extramural .
John received ” Best of Decade Award” in photojournalism from Asian Geographic Magazine in 2009. He has contributed photos and stories on nature and culture in Asia in various magazines to create awareness for nature.
2 Day Photography Workshop Singapore by John Nat Arifin
- John has made something technically difficult subject into something very simple.
- John was patient, professional, and quick to answer the million questions I had, and the result was one of those rare occasions when you actually learn something important and useful in a very short span of time
- John has a great way of explaining the complicated and technical side of the subject into a clear and easy way of understanding it.
- I ploughed through two photography books not really understanding what I was doing but now I can use them as reference books
- I had previously attended a Basic Photography Course elsewhere but after completing it found I still did not have a clear understanding of the basics of photography and found it all rather confusing until I attended yours.
- For many years I have been learning photography through Youtube. Recently, I attended John’s 2 day basic photography class in Singapore. John explained the concepts well in simple language using many examples. Although I know about the manual mode, the workshop helped to clarify the the points on various functions of my camera and shooting modes that helped me to solidify the fundamentals and strategies for taking better photo
How were the 2 Day photography workshops in Singapore conducted?
- His usage of technical terms is minimal.
- He gives short, crisp explanations in a simple manner that you will understand and remember for a long time.
- He is forthcoming to take any questions at any point of time.
- I was able to grasp some difficult concepts and even some shots that I thought I would never be able to take.
- John made things so simple and he gave me the confidence.
- I took both the Beginner and Intermediate classes consecutively to consolidate what I learnt
- I no longer feel intimidated by my camera. Learning from John has given me the confidence to go out there to take a few shots, make mistakes, and try again.
How was the coaching for non-beginners
- I have a good deal of experience as a photographer but John was able to adapt his instruction and expertise to my own levels.
- I had 8 years of experience. I had learnt at least 3 things I never knew in the last 8 years. I wished I could turn back the clock and attended your class 8 years ago.
- I have learnt many new things & I also feel that the bits & pieces of information that I have had are falling into places
How had the workshops helped them?
- John is highly experienced, open, friendly and helpful with lots of patience.
- the classes helped me hit the ground running. They helped me appreciate the main elements of photography and get started with both thought and action.
- John explained it all in a way that made it much more understandable and helped to build a foundation
- John has a special ability to take complex and technical detail and explained them in such a simple form
- John ‘s workshop was easy to understand and I could instantly apply the theory when I pick up my camera.
- I am thoroughly enjoying every moment of fulfilling my dream! Many thanks John for helping me get this journey started.
- I have no words to thank John for the way he opened up my skills with his coaching.
- This course is not just a teach-and-learn experience but the beginning of a journey for me to explore the fascinating world of photography
- Thanks again for another inspirational weekend. I’ve come away with a wealth of new knowledge and am confident enough to go out there in the field and get shooting.
- It was really terrific. I never thought that I could get my exposure skills to this kind of level in just a couple of days
- I got the empowerment, in that I am now better able to translate my artistic ideas into technical specifications on the camera to produce results.
2 Day Best in Class Professional Photography Class, Course, Workshop in Singapore| John Nat Arifin
Let our experience help you in your photography journey through the 2 day photography course and workshop in Singapore with John Nat Arifin.